Copper is a chemical element with the symbol Cu (from Latin:
cuprum) and atomic number 29. It is a soft, malleable, and ductile
metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity. A freshly
exposed surface of pure copper has a pinkish-orange color. Copper
is used as a conductor of heat and electricity, as a building
material, and as a constituent of various metal alloys, such as
sterling silver used in jewelry, cupronickel used to make marine
hardware and coins, and constantan used in strain gauges and
thermocouples for temperature measurement.
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)|
- High quality products: High technology and skill in brass/bronze
manufacturing make our quality superior to others and rank one of
the few best in the state.
- Only use best raw material for production: Our raw material is from
big listing factories, which ensure good extrusion quality.
- Fast reaction and competitive cost to make based on clients' customized designs and shapes. We develop new products and make according to our clients' design very quickly and at a lower cost, which will be benefical to make our clients to better compete in their market.
- Competitive prices: We supply factory directly prices, in order to
make our clients more competitive in their market, and with an aim
to grow with our clients to make bigger market share.
- Profession and excellent service make perfect! Our many-year's experiences in the line will enable us to provide you the right
things and serve you well!
Q:How could I place a order ?
A:You can contact us by email about your order details,or place
orders on line.
Q:Are the products in stock ?
A:Yes.Most of our products are in stock.It can be prompt delivery.
Q:Could I customize ?
A:Yes.It can be customized as per your request.
Q:Could you provide the samples ?
A:No problems.Samples can be provided with samples charge and
courier fee by the buyer's side.
Q:What about the quality ?
A:According to the standard for production.And we also accept the
third-party inspection and quarantine.